According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics , the average person will change careers 5-7 times during their working life.
In addition to a variety of different careers, here are some of the things we talk about:
- Odd, bizarre jobs – do people actually get paid to build rollarcoasters, play video games or eat gourmet food?
- Living & working abroad – is this possible? Why would you want to?
- Starting a business – how hard it it?
- Apprenticeships – what are they? Is it possible to earn more money than you do now, with more flexibility?
- Corporate Development Programs – how do these programs benefit you and help you find a new job or career?
- Returnships/Internships – how do they help you get into a completely different job or career?
IT’S A STRUGGLE to transition to another job or career. You may want a change but feel helpless and defeated. You may worry about money, explaining why you want a change or not fully understand what all your options are.
If you feel that way…..